Last update and effective January 14th 2021
2.0 Information we collect about you
- Contact information (for example name, email, or physical address).
You might provide us with your contact information via form on our website, mobile and web applications or via an interaction with our sales team
- Location data: NRDS collects this data when the NRDS Aina app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen) or background (app open but not on-screen) of their mobile device and the user has enabled tracking.
- Location data: We collect precise or approximate location data from users mobile devices if they enable us to do so. NRDS collects this data from the time tracking is initaiated by the user unitil it is stopped by the user. We use this data to create feartures that the user can see.
- Usage information.
We collect usage information when you interact with our website, web and mobile application.
- Commercial (transaction data)
- Financial (billing information)
- Device and browser data.
We collect information from the device you use to access our services. Device data mainly means your operating system version, device type, IP address, browser type.
- Log Data.
Our web servers keep log files that record data each time you access our services, IP address, API calls you made, files you have viewed, device type, etc.
3.0 How do we use information we collect
- Providing our services (support)
- NRDS uses device location services so they can map their locations and assest without this information you cannot map your locations and features using GIS
- For our operational purposes
- Improving our existing services and developing new services
- Detecting, protecting against, and prosecuting security incidents and fraudulent or illegal activity
- Bug detection, error reporting, and activities to maintain the quality or safety of our services
- Other uses that we notify you about
4.0 Information we share
We do not share your information or data with third parties
- We use intercom to provide support to our customers, Intercom stores conversation data.
6.0 Data Retention
- We store user data for 90 days if account is closed
- We have a log retention of 30 days
- Cookies stores session data for a week and anonymous user identifier for 9 month
7.0 Safety of Minors
Our customers collect information of their contacts: name, address, phone number, birthday, organization.
9.0 Your rights
You may wish to exercise your rights to obtain, update or delete information about yourself. In this case we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity (contact information, verify with employer, check last action) and will respond within a reasonable time frame (in all cases within 30 days of receiving a request).
Users may enable or disallow NRDS to collect locations through the settings on their mobile device this will hider their ability to track our collect data for their own needs
10.0 Exercising your rights.
Please use the following contact information
Natural Resourced Data Solutions inc
580 Awalau RD
Haiku, HI 96708
or contact us here